- 2/3 cup AP Sports ISO Protein Toasted Coconut
- 1/2 cup natural peanut or other nut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup agave or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup dried cherries or raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips + 1 teaspoon coconut oil for drizzle (+extra chocolate chips if you wish to fold in whole pieces also)
- Melt the peanut butter and coconut oil on low-medium heat. Mix together with vanilla and agave.
- Add dry ingredients and combine well.
- Place in a square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut and drizzle over the bars.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour before removing from pan and cutting into squares.
- Store bars in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.