- 1 scoop AP Sports Whey protein Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Toppings (optional): Natural peanut butter, chocolate spread, pb cups
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Heat a skillet to medium and spray with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto the skillet.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes then flip and cook for another minute.
- Layer peanut butter between the pancakes and top with chocolate spread and pb cups (these are all options and recommended for a cheat meal, for healthier option skip the toppings.)